Rogue Trooper: Redux – PlayStation 4 Standard Edition
- A classic returns with HD graphics, new assets, dynamic lighting, enhanced geometry, and new special effects. New features include modern controls, extra difficulty settings and revamped cover system.
- Fight through 13 expansive missions in a diverse campaign penned by famed writer Gordon Rennie. Battle the insidious North regime across iconic locations from the Rogue Trooper comic.
- Experience Rogue Trooper’s timeless blend of stealth-action gameplay, cover-based combat and epic set-pieces.
- Your biochips are your tactical edge!
- Test your mettle in online co-op for 2-4 players and relive the events leading up to the main campaign.
A tactical shooter and an adaptation of a well-known comic, RogueTrooper is back !, remastered and revitalized in true high definition.
Experience the acclaimed combat and explosive third-person action in this tale of treachery and revenge in the confines of the BAFTA-nominated galaxy.
You are the last of the Genetic Infantry (GI). Created for war and betrayed by your superiors in the Massacre of the Quartz Zone. You stalk the battlefield like a one man squadron, carrying the biochips of three fallen soldiers in your rifle, pack and helmet.
Your mission? fight through the chemical waste of Nu-Earth-a planet devastated by an endless apocalyptic war seeking the traitor.
A classic that returns with HD graphics. Remodeled materials, dynamic lighting, improved geometry, new special effects and much more. New features also include modern controls, additional difficulty settings and a renewed cover system
13 missions. Fight in a varied campaign written by the famous writer Gordon Rennie. Fight the insidious regime of Norten emblematic places of the RogueTrooper comic including the Quartz Zone, Petrified Forest and Harpo’s Ferry
Online cooperative for 2-4 players. Relive the events that precede the main campaign. Defend your position against the incoming waves of the deadly Nortsen ‘Stronghold’, or fight for your safety in the ‘Progressive’ mode.